Statement of Faith
We believe ...
- in the word-by-word inspiration and divine authority of the
- in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son
and Holy Spirit.
- in the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin
birth, spotless humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection,
present advocacy; and His personal, imminent, bodily, visible,
pretribulation and premillennial return for His Church.
- in the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal
separation from God, and his need of salvation.
- that the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as a sacrifice
for the sins of the whole world.
- that salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely
apart from works; that every person is responsible to receive
salvation by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; that a soul
once saved can never be lost.
- that the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally
indwells the believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
- in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
- in the unending life of the saved with the Lord, and the unending
punishment of the unsaved.
- in the responsibility of each believer, motivated by the love
of Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, to witness for Christ
and to live sacrificially for the proclamation of the Gospel into
all the world.
- in believer's baptism by immersion.